Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Listen to your heart, you will understand

There's a reason why i like Pocahontas so much than the other Walt Disney's princesses. Beside she's not having classic european beautiful, she also strong and warm heart. Wind is her bestfriend and heart always speaks to her. Grandmother Willow always give her great advices and the most important thing she said is about listen to your heart.

Her meeting with John Smith so beautiful also, just like destine. It seems wind bring him fly to Pocahontas and between the differences they're found love.

I see it with never bored. Now more on, because i have same experience also. From the different culture, different way, met someone so different. With understanding and brilliant thought, taugh everything good and introduce me with different point of view.

Words that John Smith said to Pocahontas when he get caugh by the Indians and Pocahontas said it was all her fault, "No, never said that... It's better like this rather than live a hundred years but not knowing you.. I will always be with you forever no matter what happen.."

It just hit me straight.

For this few days, i felt so regret why me and him separated so soon. I felt destiny is unfair to me, when i met someone that so understand me, completed me in every way we both did, strong and beautiful true love, but it had to be gone soon. Why have i met him? And if he never knew me, he wouldn't be ended like this. After all he did to reached his desires, i made all burned to ashes..... Can never stop blame my self....

But just like Grandmother Willow said, it's your  way. You have to choose. And listen to your heart. I listened to my heart for loving him and take all risk. He listened to his heart and also take all risk.
 For all that he already dreamed for all his precious and short life, he just believe in his way and what destiny told him.

We both blessed for finding beautiful pure love in this fake world, and for what happen, he said he always be with me no matter what happen forever, as long as our red yarn binding us together, we'll always be together. Just like what John Smith told Pocahontas when they were separated... 

And if i never knew him, i would never feel this beautiful feeling...... 

##
If I never knew you, if I never felt this love
I would have no inkling of how precious life can be
And if I never held you, I would never have a clue
How at last I find in you, the missing part of me.


In this world so full of fear, full of rage and lies
I can see the truth so clear, in your eyes, so dry your eyes
And I’m so grateful to you, I’d have lived my whole life through
Lost forever, if I never knew you.

If I never knew you, I’d be safe but half as real
Never knowing I could feel a love so strong and true
I’m so grateful to you, I’d have lived my whole life through
Lost forever, if I never knew you.

I thought our love would be so beautiful Somehow we make the whole world right
I never knew that fear and hate could be so strong
All they leave are worthless whispers in the night
But still my heart is saying we were right.

If I never knew you
There is no moment I regret
If I never knew this love
Since the moment that we met
I’d have no inkling of how precious life can be
If our time’s auspicious as that
Is here at last.

I thought our love would be so beautiful
Somehow we make the world right
I thought our love would be so beautiful
We turn the darkness into light
And still my heart is saying we were right.

We were right
And if I never knew you
I’d have lived my whole life through
Empty as the sky
Never knowing why
Lost forever
If I never knew you (If I never knew you - Shanice/Jon Secada)








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh wow, this is so beautiful, and it is very similar to your own love story... It was a good idea to take that risk, and listen to your heart, now you know what that real love feels like, but never blame yourself. Life gives us experiences to make us stronger, not to break us down!!!

Apa kabar?

 Jalan-jalan, ketemu kawan  Kemudian saling bertegur sapa  Hai. Apa kabar?  πŸ˜ΆπŸ’­ Apa kabar... Saya sudah berbulan-bulan insomnia parah, wala...